While LoFi was on hiatus, One of our favorite apps Percolator got another really cool update with a lot of great new features.
More on this recent update and I’ve got a few promo codes to give away. More after the jump. >>>
The update hit the streets on April 11. Here’s what’s new in the most recent update.
– A new Brew: Percolator boldly enters the 1960s with “Tripstamatic!”
– A new Brew: Percolator gets wobbly with “Charmed” circles!
– A new Serve Tone: “Flash Burn”—A high contrast vignette
– Even smaller circles with the new Tiny Circles Grind Effect
– A new Grind Effect: “Woodblock”—Converts your photo to 4 colors before Percolating for a very bold look!
EXPORT & IMPORT:
– Example images make great starting points for your own percs!
– Maximum ‘Save To Photos’ size is now 3584 pixels! (Maximum export size for iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G, and iPad 1 is 2048 pixels)
– Customizable image export settings
– Send to Instagram with the option to Crop
– Send a Postcard with Sincerely!
– Send your Percs to other photo apps or Copy to the Clipboard
– Import via Paste and from other photo app’s sharing features
The new effects can be found by tapping on the Brew and Grind selections. Percolator has been a favorite photo app of mine since its release. The new features add to the cool effects this unique photo app can create. It’s a great app to experiment with.
Percolator is $1.99 in the App Store. This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad. Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
I have five promo codes for Percolator to give away. These are available on a first-grabbed basis and once these are gone, that’s it.
Big thanks to Tinrocket’s John Balestrieri for providing us with the promo codes!