Here’s what’s in the Hipstamatic 190
One of the many updates we can expect when the App Store returns from the holiday vacation is a new Hipstamatic update. Hot on the heels of the Hipstamatic 185 update, Synthetic are releasing the 190 update which includes a new feature, a new film, and various bug fixes.
Click past the jump to find out what we get with the new Hipstamatic 190. >>>
- New free Cherry Shine flash
- New Claunch 72 Monochrome film, added to The Portland HipstaPak
- You can now tap-and-hold to copy images to the clipboard
BUG FIXES / PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS
- Improved performance when switching rapidly through lenses/flashes/films
- Fixed small memory leaks, and fixed memory issues that could sometimes cause crashes while processing
- Additional fix to in-app purchases to prevent continuous display of the iTunes authorization prompt
The Claunch 72 Monochrome film is the same film that was supposed to be given away free when Hipstamatic’s Facebook page hit 35,000 fans. Instead, it’s now added to the old Portland HipstaPak which also includes the BlacKeys Monochrome film and the Lucifer VI lens. The Claunch 72 Monochrome film is the film that was originally designed to complement the new Melodie lens in the Levi’s GoodPak, which is available for a limited time for another week or so in the Hipstamart.