Mobile eyephoneography – Europe’s first traveling show of mobile photography
The show is entitled Mobile eyephoneography and it will be traveling for over a year, stopping in eight main cities in Spain.
Mobile eyephoneography will be composed of a selection of the past two eyephoneography exhibits and it is meant to be updated as new editions of the project take place. All eight photographers participating in the previous editions of eyephoneography (Carlein van der Beek, Matt Burrows, Sion Fullana, Stefano Giogli, Marco La Civita, MissPixels, Jordi V. Pou, and Greg Schmigel) will be featured in Mobile eyephoneography, each of them with three pictures.
Below are the cities and dates of â€œMobile eyephoneographyâ€ (more venues may be added):
- Madrid (1 September â€“ 25 October 2011)
- Barcelona (1 November 2011 â€“ 7 January 2012)
- Murcia (13 January â€“ 22 February 2012)
- Malaga (1 March â€“ 30 April 2012)
- San Sebastian (8 May â€“ 30 June 2012)
- Bilbao (9 July â€“ 20 August 2012)
- Zaragoza (1 September â€“ 31 October 2012)
- Seville (14 January â€“ 15 March 2013)
Click here for more information on the eyephoneography website.
UPDATED 06.24.11 @ 21:00: I was reminded by Reservoir_Dan that P1xels is the world’s first traveling iPhoneography exhibition which began at Orange County’s OCCCA gallery in April, then moved to the Arty Gallery in Los Angeles is now preparing for it’s third location in San Francisco later this summer. The post has been updated to reflect this. =M=