MonoPhix 3.0.2 available now. Should now work on older iPhones
MonoPhix 3 received a bump to version 3.0.2. Basically, this means that it should run on devices running a version of iOS prior to iOS 4.0. It’s now available in the App Store.
There are a ton of new features in this excellent update:
- Big direct preview of your changes
- Two sliders allowing you to set the intensity of dark and light tones separately
- Ability to custom color your monochrome picture to any wanted color
- Presets for the custom coloring function which allow a quick switch to B&W, Sepia or yellowish antique.
- Ability to set an alpha to blend your monochrome with the original picture to create stunning vintage effects
- Negative switch for infrared B&W look
- A great Grain generator to adjust the amount of grain for a more vintage and analog film look– very cool!
- Ability to posterize the picture for a comic book look
- Ability to enhance the exposure of your picture
- Ability to apply 2 types of adjustable vignetting effects to your picture
- Ability to choose for a more raw classic monochrome filter with sharp contrast and high grain resembling fast film
- Support high resolution pictures (full resolution)
- Optimized for iOS4 and multitasking
- Support for Retina display devices
- An extensive help file
Even with all the new features, MonoPhix for iPhone and iPod touch is still only $0.99. Itâ€™s still old iPhone friendly and will work on any iDevice running iOS 3.1.3 or newer.
MonoPhix has long been a favorite of mine. The new 3.0 update is definitely very highly recommended.